At Gentle Dental , we have been providing families with a wide spectrum of dental care for over 33 years. We take a great deal of pride in the quality of our work.
With the latest technology, and a great team of clinicians employing modern dental techniques, we are able to provide unmatched quality care to our patients.
We are one of the best dental clinics in Nairobi, by providing the greatest quality professional and experienced state-of-the-art care, we’ve built a reputation for excellence.
TRAINED STAFF + CUTTING EDGE EQUIPMENT = QUALITY DENTISTRY
Find Gentle Dental:
We are located at 3rd floor, Queensway House, Kaunda Street, Nairobi CBD.
Not seeing your insurance on the list? You can PAY AND CLAIM!
- Gentle dental has an incredible track record of more than 33 years of practice with many of our pediatric patients of yesteryear now our adult patients or parents! A tremendous tribute to our services and skill.
- Practice Lead – Dr Oloo is a top rate Dentist well respected alumni of Both Kings College London and Stellenbosch University, having graduated at University of Nairobi in 1987.
- We practice ethical, compassionate and caring dentistry with particular attention to children and older patients. We spare no effort to ensure that your visits are comfortable and your treatment effective.
- We have in 2020 implemented an extreme makeover of our clinic and offer a modern cutting-edge facility that has received rave reviews from our patients for cleanliness, comfort and ambience.
- Our team is accessible to you at all times through our Bestosys app, Facebook chat and our Website chat, as well as phone and WhatsApp. Teleservice is available where appropriate.
- Join our Dental Savings Plan [MOLAR Plan] and make your dental needs affordable over time.
- We maintain strict COVID-19 protocols for the safety of our patients and staff in accordance with WHO and CDC recommendations.
At Gentle Dental, we offer a variety of dental services to cater for your entire family. Our highly trained and experienced staff care about your dental health. Our principle for the last 35 years has remained ‘Patients First’. For this reason, we strive to provide the best dental services in Nairobi, Kenya.
For your children to have great oral health, it is important that they visit a dentist for regular check ups. Our dentists offer the most gentle dental care for your little ones.
We study, diagnose and rehabilitate damaged teeth. Restoration involves procedures such as: root canal treatments, dental fillings, dental veneers, crowns and bridges
We plant braces to straighten crooked or crowded teeth. Braces also solve problems such as overbites, under-bites and disorders in jaw position.
Implants are secured within the jaw and are used to provide support for artificial teeth. They fuse into your jawbone, providing permanent support for your replacement teeth.
Whitening of the teeth can be effective in lightening the colour of your teeth. It is also effective in the removal of stains from the tooth’s surface.
Proper cleaning of teeth is important for your oral health. It helps to prevent the spread of unwanted bacteria and gum disease.
A tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone. This is often due to an infection or alignment of teeth.
A dental crowns (or cap) is a tooth-shaped cover placed over damaged or decayed tooth. In such cases, the tooth severely damaged such that a filling cannot restore the tooth.